The W-DMX™ WhiteBox F-1 G5 Transceiver is the perfect single universe Wireless DMX solution for architectural installations or any outdoor work.
The unit supports both transmit and receive modes of DMX and RDM signals, and uses 2.4GHz, 5.2 GHz and 5.8GHz frequency bands, giving access to more channels, and alternatives to crowded wireless environments. It also offers an optional Ethernet protocol support, be it Art-Net, sACN or ETC Net, on both incoming and outgoing streams.
Built into a tough, IP66 rated casing, fully customisable in any RAL colour, the WhiteBox F-1 G5 is built to withstand the elements.
- Single Universe DMX/RDM Transmitter & Receiver
- W-DMX™ G5 Protocol – backward compatible with G3 and G4S
- Double-Up mode in G5: two universes in one box
- Tough IP66 case, customisable in any RAL colour
- Invisi-wire High-Fidelity Technology – Output matches Input
- Datasafe Technology – Wireless Fidelity and Error correction
- Less Than 5ms Latency
- Complete DMX512 support
- Full RDM support
- One-button-to-go technology for ease of use
- Adaptive Frequency Hopping Radio
- 2.4 GHz – license free worldwide
- 5.2 GHz – new, exclusive to W-DMX™ *
- 5.8 GHz – provides access to ‘virgin’ spectrum *
- Expandable with Ethernet lighting protocol support
- 90v – 250v AC input or 12V DC input
- Interchangeable antennas – easily expand your range
- Ships standard with 3dBi indoor antenna
- Compatible with all W-DMX™ OEM products
* Triple band function with 5GHz may not be availble in all countries, please contact your local dealer or Wireless Solution for more information.