The new ODE Mk2 supports newer protocols, and offers greater options than ever before. Simple and easy to use, thanks to the built in web interface. Ready to connect and control your lights remotely.
BYO Lighting App (supports popular iPhone and iPad applications). Enjoy industry standard performance at a budget-conscious price.
Easy web page configuration
- Web-based configuration. Use your favorite browser, and click a few buttons and you are done.
Multiple protocols support
- Supports Art-Net 1/2/3, Streaming ACN sACN, and ESP. Use whichever you prefer, simply change the protocol using the web configuration.
Ready to connect
- ODE Mk2 is factory set to use DHCP IP addressing. Simply connect to your existing router, and any supported software will find it.
- Supports either LTP or HTP Merging (upto 2 sources). Either enable or disable merging, to suit your needs.
RDM over Art-Net
- Supports RDM Over Art-Net (controller). When enabled, all RDM fixtures connected to the ODE, can be configured using any RDM over Art-net software.
Input or Output
- Choose from Input mode (receives DMX, and sends over Ethernet), or Output mode (sends DMX). Input mode supports options for broadcast or unicast.